Friday, February 22, 2008

Play without pain

Yesterday was a public holiday, it was Makabucha day. There are three important Buddhist celebrations which is Makabucha Day (on February), Asahabucha Day (on July), Visakabucha Day (May). We suppose to go to the temple but somehow i didn't manage to go (as always).

Instead of going to the temple I spend half of my day watching TV at home and trying to enjoy my day off as much as i can. Sound a bit lazy don't you think haha but somehow i think i deserve it!.


Sitting in an office everyday, working in front of a computer somehow that kinda life can easily make me become overweight. One way or another i think i URGENTLY!! need to do some exercise before i will have a heart attack while I'm trying to figure it out which programme should i use it first between Illustrator or MSN!!.


People said Golf is not a sport, as you cant get anything much from it because you only play with yourself and a ball!!. you know what i kinda agree with that from my experiences. At first i almost give up with this sport but at the end of the day it became the passion and the satisfaction.


Did you know Tiger woods earn 90$ million per yer, PER YEAR!. That is the reason why this sport is so famous nowadays, everyone want to be as rich as him. If you can win for just one tournament, you can easily be a billionaires already. aiihh too bad I'm just a beginner.
Well enough of BS, here is what i do on Makabucha's day. Go to a driving range with my parents, hit some balls, practicing and trying to improve my skill and desperately hope one day i can be like Tiger woods.