Thursday, June 25, 2009

The good really die young RIP to Michael Jackson

In the late afternoon of Thursday 25th of June 2009. The king of pop - Michael Jackson past away peacefully but then leave the world with a sorrow and shock. I guess "The good die young" is a sadness thing i never want to say but the fact is really true..isn't it?. well RIP to you MJ.

In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you be there?
In my trials
And my tribulations
Through our doubts
And frustration

In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions

In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of
Another tomorrow
I’ll never let you part
For you’re always in my heart
Will you be there?

Michael Jackson


credit



1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.