Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 March 2009

17:58pm the time is showing on my computer, long hour working since i got here at work at 7:25am every morning for the last 2-3 month. The birds is not even singing by the time i got up at 5:00am, nothing actually wake me up from bed perhaps is a habit of me doing that every single day. I rent a room staying by myself, catch the underground train for 25 min to work, walk about 20 min to reach my work place from the train station, life been like that ever since i started to work here since last Nov 2008.

At 18:30pm everyday after work, I'm heading to the fitness next to my working place, life been like that ever since as well for being a membership there for the past 5-6 month, routine life? boring perhaps?....

I'm not so sure why I'm i writing this to let all the random blogger or my friends know about it, maybe i wanted to let it out and let the world know what i have been doing everyday....















I turn my head to the window, looking at the sun that is about to say good bye to us, the sun light is fading away behind the sky high building in front of it but It got noting to worry about because tomorrow it will rise again and may look even more beautiful than today.

I missed someone who is very far away, i wanted to hold her in my arms again, feeling of her warm and soft body touching against my body. Can this very last warm sun light of today sending this warm feeling from me to her......

love you....still

No comments: