Wednesday, May 21, 2008

KEM: I can't stop loving you

You know what.....i love this song!!


"I Can't Stop Loving You" www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzfr2rolos


I think about the day I met the perfect stranger, I think about us.

And I think about the day I got wrapped around your fingers,
I think about us.

The sun was shinning on you

The lord was smiling on me

And love was calling us I had my mind made up.

And I can't stop loving you

I can't help myself

And I can't get over you

No matter what I tell myself baby.

Never thought I'd ever love any one else in my weakness,
I think about us.

And I think about the day you left without speaking, I think about us.

I think about the love we had for our children, I think about us.

I think about the way we laughed without a reason, I think about us girl.

There will be no more liesSomebody tell me why I feel like I'm dying.

Lord what's come over meOhh baby can't you see.

No comments: