Saturday, March 1, 2008

In the hole!!

A morning start with an empty refrigerator, no food! for me except a juice, milk and a half box of a left over cereal. This is not what i had in mind at all, aiih i really needed to do some house shopping. A company golf competition is held today at a golf course (which is i hardly remember the name) outskirt of Bangkok, a first time for me to play with my company, the boss and this can make me very nervous.


Finding the way to reach there is simple but i guess the golf course didn't have enough funds to put up a massive sign on the road!, i mean not even any indication that can lead to there. At the end with my "good eyes"haha, i manage to find this sign at the side of the road before the main entrance about 50 metre...%$#@


It was a good HOT day and i got a sun burned (a lot), wearing a short pant to play it can make half of my legs became totally in different 2 colours!. Well i didn't manage to win any trophy but at least i win my boss...hahaha.



1 comment:

Grey said...

i think it's damn cool that you get to play golf with your boss. haha..